The following product list includes everything we have to offer at this time. Please contact us if you do not see what you are looking for. We have been in the business since 1985. We may just have it.
HVAC Service and Maintenance Agreement (a complete turn-key system)
This is a Service and Maintenance Agreement kit which we call a “Safety & Efficiency Agreement”. This system was specially designed for the HVAC Heating and Air Conditioning Industry. It was specifically designed for residential and light commercial use. There are about eighteen (18) pages of fully editable forms an an implementation guide that is approximately seventeen (17) pages long. Even the service agreement implementation guide is a fully editable MS Word document so that you can easily add it to your company's operations manual.
The entire system is easy to edit using Microsoft Word 2007 (or higher). You can buy it and download it immediately./
This colorful maintenance agreement will lend credibility to your maintenance program and perhaps close more sales. Like our sales proposal, this agreement has tremendous detail but we use lots of check boxes to reduce preparation time and spelling errors. We also include a very nice looking Precision Tune-up and Professional Cleaning document for a gas heating system, heat pump, and air conditioning unit. We have included some great direct mail letters to help increase sales and renewals. A comprehensive price list has been included in your kit. Change it to meet your needs but it should save you some time. We even include a technician's checklist to help assure the customer of a quality job.
A Safety & Efficiency Agreement is a comprehensive service agreement that lets the customer know that they are a 'preferred customer' which entitles them to priority service, extended warranties, cash discounts, and peace of mind knowing they have properly maintained and operating comfort systems (that's why they are called Safety & Efficiency Agreements). The SEAs help increase sales by promoting loyalty with customers, and provide the opportunity for your company to generate LEGITIMATE work when performing service maintenance. After all, most problems don't happen over-night, but can actually be detected months in advance. SEAs provide the opportunity for service technicians to perform preventative maintenance and fix problems during the 'off season'.
- Designed by experienced consultants The Safety & Efficiency Agreement (SEA) kit was specifically designed by experienced and respected HVAC industry consultants to be used by HVAC dealers. The SEA system offers many benefits to your company and co-workers, including the opportunity to increase sales, and to help over-come the 'roller coaster sales cycle' which plagues many HVAC dealers.
- Benefits to customers SEAs offer many benefits to customers because they become 'preferred customers' and are entitled to priority service, extended warranties, cash discounts, and peace of mind in knowing that their comfort systems have been routinely and properly maintained.
- Increased sales SEAs can increase the HVAC dealer’s sales by generating loyal customers, and by allowing the technician to find legitimate repair work before it becomes a serious problem (i.e., replacing a worn part BEFORE it breaks).
- SEA form is professionally designed The actual Safety & Efficiency Agreement form is professional, colorful, and uses marketing terms to explain to the customer the many benefits derived from investing in an SEA. The forms can be easily modified to fit your company's needs.
- Easy to implement The Safety & Efficiency Agreement (SEA) kit is designed to be easily implemented. Don't reinvent the wheel! The kit comes with printed forms, documents on disk, easy-to-read instructions, and a training video created by a respected HVAC consultant. Simply watch the video, read the instructions, modify the documents on disk, print your own custom forms, and you're ready to implement the new Safety & Efficiency Agreement (SEA) system.
- Forms are provided on disk The Safety & Efficiency Agreement (SEA) form is provided on disk in a document format that can be opened up in popular word processing software programs like Microsoft's Word®. You don't have to recreate the document - just change the included documents to use your company's name, address, phone numbers, etc.
- Perfected over years of use This Safety & Efficiency Agreement (SEA) kit has been implemented by many companies throughout the USA. The Safety & Efficiency Agreement (SEA) system has been modified and perfected over the years. Don't reinvent the wheel! Implement the Safety & Efficiency Agreement (SEA) system and increase your customer’s loyalty, and improve your company's bottom line -- profits.
- Why use this Safety & Efficiency Agreement (SEA)? There are many possible benefits to your company.
- Increase sales by building loyal customers.
- Generate work during 'off season' and help reduce the 'roller coaster sales cycle'.
- Increase the safety & efficiency of your customer's comfort system by providing regular system tune-ups.
- The SEA system is fast and easy to implement.
All Files Included
All files are included in Microsoft Word 2007 format. There is also a PDF version of each. You can open and easily edit any of these forms to suit your own needs. Remember that nothing is shipped. Your product is downloaded using the links provided. All files are in a single compressed "zip" file.
HVAC Truck Stock and Inventory List
Finally someone did it. This is a comprehensive HVAC truck stock and inventory list for service, installation, and new construction.
This item list was written in MS Word 2007. This document is about sixteen pages with about seven hundred items. The list is in a table and includes an explanation of the various fields. The same item list is also included in a MS Excel 2007 spreadsheet file and a PDF.
The item fields include a category, standardized item number, well written description, and season (explained below). There is also a space for you to enter the price you expect to pay, the stocking quantity, and the department(s) the item belongs to.
Tip: The Department field is not required if you use Total Office Manager® software since the general ledger is fully departmentalized.
You can view the product image to the left and see the actual list as viewed in MS Excel. Each of the truck stock list headers are explained below. Please Note: There are no pictures or images of the items included.
This is the item category. The pipe (|) is a separator indicating the hierarchal relationship. Example: Air Treatment | Disposable. “Disposable” is a sub category of “Air Treatment”.
Item numbers generally follow the established nomenclature. There should be no spaces or unusual characters.
These are multipurpose descriptions (for both purchase and sales) and should not exceed seventy five (75) characters.
S = Season
This is a Season Code and indicates which season(s) the item should be carried on a vehicle. H = Heating season. C = Cooling season. A = year round.
Tip: In many cases “year round” assumes that you are in a heat pump market. Please check the seasons to be sure they fit your needs.
The minimum number of this item that should be in stock at the beginning of each day.
This is the expected direct cost (your cost) for the item.
The Department code indicates what department(s) that this item applies to. S = Service. M = Maintenance. I = Installation/Replacement. NC = New Construction. A = All Departments.
Mr. HVAC Performance Based Compensation System
Do you want to implement a fair system of compensation that isn't simply based upon punching a time clock? Do you want to create a compensation plan that rewards efficiency, hard work, professional behavior, great customer service, quality technical skills, and excellent sales results?
If you said yes to these questions, than the Mr. HVAC Performance Based Compensation system is just what you have been looking for.
- Designed specifically for the HVAC (heating and air conditioning) industry.
- This system was created and perfected in a real working HVAC company - not a class room.
- This system is in use by hundreds of HVAC companies all over America.
- HVAC service, installation, new construction, sales, and company profit sharing is covered.
- Includes a complete set of bonuses and spiffs for selling services and accessories.
- Includes precise policy, procedure, employee agreements, and examples.
- All documents, charts, and tables were created using Microsoft Word 2007. These fully editable documents are included.
- This system includes a thirty six page manual plus five pages of forms.
- Professionally formatted and easy to modify.
- All documents are includes as MS Word and Adobe PDF files.
- Preview or download the Table of Contents here.
- Download or preview a free product brochure.
This performance based pay manual includes information on how to pay technicians and sales people. We cover Performance Based pay, flat rate pay, paying based on book time, time & materials, bonuses, spiffs, commissions, etc.
This system includes documents such as T&M payroll time journal, flat rate time journal, bonus claim form, commission schedule, and more. We have even included information on how to pay a flat rate fee for new construction. This system includes all of the fee charts that you will need. This system also explains how to handle call-backs, warranty work, and more.
This is a highly popular kit because many HVAC dealers know that it makes sense to base pay on performance. The best performing athletes get the highest pay - movie stars who draw the biggest crowds get the highest pay -- it only makes sense that an HVAC employee's compensation be based on performance as well.
Performance based pay is not new to corporate America. Many businesses use performance based compensation. More and more HVAC dealers are trying to incorporate performance based compensation, but don't know how to implement a fair system. All employees need to get a fair wage.
Perfected over years of use, this Performance Based Compensation system has been implemented by many companies throughout the USA. Performance Based Compensation system has been modified and perfected over the years. Don't reinvent the wheel!
Why use this Performance Based Compensation system? There are many possible benefits to your company.
- Create a clear set of rules that everyone understands.
- Eliminate or reduce the inevitable “I want a raise” discussions.
- Improve employee performance by implementing a system of rewards.
- Set crystal clear guidelines which must be met by your sales staff (and let them go if they don't meet those goals).
- Implement a fair system of compensation that isn't simply based upon punching a time clock.
- The Performance Based Compensation system is designed to be easy to implement, with clear instructions.
Order the Performance Based Compensation System Now
Why not order now? You are not going to find anything that is as comprehensive and ready to use as the Mr. HVAC Performance Based Compensation System.
HVAC Invoice Product Description
We bet that your company wishes it had a better invoice. You just haven't had time to get around to creating one. Well we have. This is one of our most popular documents. This invoice was designed to give your company the most professional image possible. It is detailed and easy to fill out. Properly used, it can reduce call-backs, ease customer price concerns, and much more. We have included several variations that cover flat rate pricing, time & materials, etc. for the HVAC, plumbing, and electrical industries.
Don't use a home-made or generic invoice, when you can use a professional looking Invoice specifically designed for HVAC/R. Many companies using this Invoice report reduced complaints and had fewer call backs.
The professionally designed Invoice Kit is created to demonstrate to the customer that they are investing in a quality HVAC/R product. The Invoice is colorful, complete, and includes important warranty and disclaimer information that can decrease customer complaints and reduce your company's liability. Don't use a home-made invoice that looks unprofessional and doesn't have necessary legal disclaimer and warranty information. Don't use 'generic' forms (NEBBS) that aren't specifically designed for the HVAC/R industry.
Designed by Experienced Consultants
This invoice was specifically designed by experienced and respected HVAC industry consultants to be used by HVAC dealers. This is a colorful, professionally looking form that includes important warranty and disclaimer information. Most of all, it reinforces the impression that the customer is working with a reputable, quality HVAC dealer.
Easy to Implement
The invoice kit is designed to be easily implemented. Don't reinvent the wheel! The kit comes with printed forms, documents on disk, easy-to-read instructions, and a training video created by a respected HVAC consultant. Simply watch the video, read the instructions, modify the documents on disk, print your own custom forms, and you're ready to implement the new invoice system.
Many HVAC dealers forget to include important warranty and disclaimer information on the invoice form. This professionally designed invoice includes a 'Terms & Conditions' section, which clearly states what is expected from the customer in terms of payment. 'Warranty' section which clearly indicates the terms for the warranty, and when the warranty will be void (for instance, no warranty work shall be rendered for a customer with a past due account). The invoice even includes a thank you letter from your company's president.
Forms are Provided in MS Word Format
The invoice form is provided in a document format that can be opened in Microsoft's Word® (2007 and higher). You don't have to recreate the document - just change the included documents to use your company's name, address, phone numbers, etc.
Perfected Over Years of Use
This invoice kit has been implemented by many companies throughout the USA. The invoice has been modified and perfected over the years. Don't reinvent the wheel! Don't use a home-made or generic form. Use a professionally designed HVAC invoice that will help your company look more professional
Why Use This Invoice?
There are many possible benefits to your company. 1) Your company looks more professional to the customer. 2) Companies using this invoice have reported fewer complaints and reduced call backs. 3) Better legal protection. This form includes important warranty and disclaimer information that might be missing on the invoice you are presently using. 4) It is easy to implement.
More Product Information
You keep saying your company needs proven policies and procedures. Well this is the first place to start. Our custom designed, dealer tested sales invoice strikes the proper balance of being easy to fill out, yet highly informative. You will increase sales with our exclusive Professional Recommendations section. This area allows your technician to make important recommendations or equipment and accessory installation and replacement suggestions. You will reduce callbacks with our technical reference area (below Description of our Service). This area requires your technicians to record information such as amps, volts, super-heat, sub-cooling, ambient temperature, etc. You will increase maintenance agreement sales with our "Preferred Customers Save" line. We also include numerous check boxes designed to collect important information, reduce spelling errors, and reduce time of completion. We provide plenty of room to record task numbers or inventory item numbers. This makes this invoice an excellent choice for both time and materials or flat rate pricing (the better choice).
HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical Forms Included
We have included invoices for the HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, and electrical industries. These are 100% complete but you can customize them using Microsoft Word(r) (2007 or higher) as needed.
Flat Rate or Time and Materials
We include three small variations of this sales invoice. We also include a similar invoice that was designed specifically for those who use the Time and Materials method.
Invoice Form Terms and Conditions
The reverse side of the professional designed invoice includes a "Thank You" letter as well as an explanation of applicable terms, conditions, warranty information, policies, etc. One of the most important sections includes verbiage explaining your collection policy and demand for interest and collection reimbursement. Most states will not allow you interest or collection costs if this is not on your invoice. If your invoice does not contain these items, you need to get them ASAP, before you live to regret it. The best thing about this invoice is this: If you don’t completely love it, you can change it. We also provide this document in Word 2007 format (you will download it). This is not a PageMaker file or some other expensive and hard to use program. Just open it with Word 2007, type in new things, change colors, make style changes, you name it! Actually, your will receive four different invoices. Each one is a slight variant of the other. This is a great invoice that was designed and tested in my dealership. It has been perfected over many years on HVAC management consulting, all over America. For the price of this thing, you couldn't type this cheap. Please order it today. Just click the button below for guaranteed secure, fast, and easy on-line payment and product download.